Hardcore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore Championship Wrestling

An E-Fed where anything can happen!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday Night SmackDown June 11th 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MikSRBIJA

Friday Night SmackDown June 11th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night SmackDown June 11th 2012   Friday Night SmackDown June 11th 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm

-Smackdown pyro goes off-
Michael Cole:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of Friday Night Smackdown.We are live
tonight from Memphis, Tennessee and we have a hell of a show in store for you tonight.We already have
two matches announced for tonight with Jeff Hardy taking on Lord Tensai inside a steel cage and we
also have a number 1 contenders mach for Christian´s Intercontinental title between Mark Henry and
Austin Aries.Stay tuned!

-˝If you smell...˝ hits-

Crowd erupts as Rock makes his way to the ring in his ˝Just Bring It˝ t-shirt.
The Rock:Finally, the Rock has come back to Memphis, Tennessee!

-Crowd cheers loudly-

The Rock:Last week, you witnessed the People´s champion, the Rock, kicking that big red candy ass all
over Pittsburgh!And that same week, Teddy Long had the guts to question if Rock still has it?!

-Crowd boos.˝Rocky˝ chants start-

The Rock:Teddy Long, let the Rock tell you something.Last week you questioned the ability of jabroni
beating, pie eating, trail-blazing, eyebrow raising, have no fear, crystal clear, fighting fast,
whooping ass, stronger than a bear, faster than a buck, biggest thing to hit WWE cause Teddy Long
sucks!

-Teddy Long´s music play-

Teddy Long:So, this is how it´s gonna be playa?You wanna run your mouth about me just because I
wanted to get the best out of you?
The Rock:Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!You wanted to get the best out of the Rock?You wanted to
get the best out of the Great One?No, Teddy Long, your candy ass didn´t wanted to give the Rock the
chance for World Heavyweight title and that´s the only truth!
Teddy Long:You know what, playa?You want to be in that title match?You got it!Win your match tonight
and you´ll get a reward for that!And your match tonight will be a 2-on-1 handicap match against Miz
and Alberto Del Rio!Holla Holla!
Cole:Shocking start to Friday Night Smackdown, to say at least.What we learned from Teddy Long´s
office is that after his impressive victory over Jack Swagger last week, Kofi Kingston will recieve
US title match at Night of Champions against Santino Marella.Up next is a match in which, we´ll learn
what kind of stipulation is that match gonna have.If Kofi wins, he chooses stipulation.If he loses,
Santino gets that opportunity.

Match No. 1:

Lilian Garcia:The following contest is set for one fall.Introducing first
From Ghana, West Africa, weighing 212 lbs.........Kofi......Kingston!!!
And his opponent, from Sin City, weighing 290 lbs............Ryback!!!
This is going to be a tough one for Kofi.Ryback is massive!Kofi tries to avoid lockup knowing that
Ryback can easily overpower him.He comes from behind but Ryback elbows him in the head a couple of
times.He runs at him with a shoulder block and Kofi is down.But before Ryback can pick him up, Kofi
exits the ring trying to regroup, with crowd booing him.Ryback exits the ring as well trying to catch
him, but Kofi gets in the ring first and begin to stomp on Ryback.Ryback pushes him to the corner and
runs at him, but Kofi ducks it and hits his signature Pendulum kick!Ryback is just little shaken and
Kofi now goes on the top rope hitting the huge Diving Crossbody!He goes for the cover.1...But Ryback
quickly kicks out!Ryback is slowly getting up and Kofi irish whips, but Ryback catches him with Big
Boot and proceeds to choke Kofi with it!Ryback is angry now!He picks up Kofi from behind and hits
Backpack Stunner!Cover.1...2...Kofi barely gets the shoulder up!Ryback is getting ready to finish
Kingston!He starts gesturing for his devastating Running Lariat as Kofi slowly gets up.Ryback runs at
him, but Kofi ducks it and Ryback hits referee with it!Ref is out!But look!Matt Hardy starts running
to the ring.Remember, Ryback beat Hardy last week.Ryback is distracted and when he turnes around
right into Trouble in Paradise from Kofi!But Ryback hasn´t even fallen down after Kofi´s finisher!
Matt is now in the ring.Kick to the gut and Twist of Faith connects!Matt wakes up the ref as Kofi
covers Ryback.1...2...3.
Lilian Garcia:The winner of this match via pinfall....Kofi.....Kingston!!!
Kofi picks up mic.
Kofi:Santino!At Night of Champions...I´ll win that title from you...in a ladder match!

-Backstage area-

Bully Ray is holding a bag of some sort.He looks in the bag and smiles.He then sees the camera and
quickly walks away.

-Interview area-

Matt Striker:Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time...Mark Henry.Mark, what are
your thoughts on your upcoming number 1 contenders match against Austin Aries?
Mark Henry:You see Matt, Autin Aries is like a bug compared to me.He is 5´9˝, 210 lbs guy, while I´m
6´4˝, 412 lbs monster.He is like a bug and tonight-I plan on squashing the bug.

-Mark Henry walks off-

Matt Striker:Henry vs Aries.Up next.

Match No.2:

From Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 210 lbs........Austin......Aries!!!
And his opponent, Silsbee, Texas, weighing 412 lbs, The World´s Strongest Man....Mark.....Henry!!!
Just like we had in our last matchup, we have one man that is much larger than other.Aries is much
quicker, though, as he starts with some kicks to Henry´s legs.Henry is trying to catch him and
eventually he does.Headbutt from Henry!Aries is down as Henry steps over him!That´s gotta hurt!Aries
is in real pain now.Henry picks him up and throws him in the corner.He runs at him trying to hit Body
avalanche, but Aries moves out of the way and runs at Henry hitting huge Dropkick!Henry is shaken a
bit, but he is still on his feet.Aries runs at Henry again, but Henry catches him and throws him out
of the ring.Henry goes after him.He picks him up and throws him into steel steps!Aries is in deep
trouble right now.Ref starts counting, but Henry wants to punish Aries more before he throws him back
in the ring.Ref is on count of 5 now.Henry picks Aries up and is about to give him World´s Strongest
Slam on outside the ring, but Aries counters in a huge DDT.Can Aries make it back to the ring, before
countout?!Ref is counting..7...8...9...he is almost there...10!He couldn´t make it.Match ends in
double countout.
Cole:Now what?

-Teddy Long appears on titantron-

Teddy Long:It seems we again don´t have a number 1 contender and I´m getting tired of it.That´s why,
at NOC, Christian will defend his Intercontinental title against Austin Aries and Mark Henry in a
triple threat match!Holla holla.
Booker:Tell me he didn´t just say that?!
Cole:You heard him.

-Backstage area-

Matt Striker:Ladies and gentlemen, my second guest of the night, number 1 contender for World
Heavyweight title, Kurt Angle.

-crowd cheers for Angle-

Kurt Angle:Yes, Matt, everything is going like it should be right now.I, the man who won Olympic gold
medal with broken frikkin neck, am your new number 1 contender for World Heavyweight title.And not
just that, I am your soon-to-be new World Heavyweight champion.Oh it´s true!After Night of Champions,
I will indeed be your new champion.

-Sheamus walks by-

Sheamus:Really fella?I hear you running your mouth about kicking my ass at Night of Champions.Are you
really that good?Or you´re just another annoying loudmouth?
Angle and Sheamus gets into each other´s face.They stare at each other for a couple of seconds and
then Angle walks off.

Match No.3

Lilian Garcia:The following contest is set for one fall.Introducing first:
From St Louis, Missouri, weighing 165 lbs........Evan......Bourne!!!
And his opponent, from El Paso, Texas, weighing 215 lbs....Chavo......Guerrero!!!
Cole:We´re now up for some fast-paced, cruserweight action with Chavo and Evan.
They circle around each other a bit, before they finally lock up.Chavo wins the first lockup as he
goes for wrist lock, but Bourne flips breaking up that hold.He runs at Chavo with clothesline which
Chavo ducks it and irish whips hitting Bourne with Rolling wheel kick!He picks him up and goes for
Three Amigos, but Bourne reverses first suplex in Crucifix pin!1...2...no!Kickout from Chavo.Chavo
now goes for Dropkick, but Bourne moves out of way and Chavo falls on the floor.Bourne uses that to
hit his signature Standing Moonsault!Borne points to top rope!It´s Air Bourne time!Bourne climbs to
top rope.
Cole:But what is this?!Someone pushes Bourne of the top rope to outside!Is that?...Is that.....Brock
Lesnar?!It´s Lesnar!Lesnar has returned!
Lesnar now turns his attention to Chavo.He picks Chavo, irish whips and absolutely destroys him with
one vicious clothesline!He picks up again...F5!Chavo is out!But Lesnar isn´t done yet.He goes to
outside, where Bourne is trying to recover.He sees Brock and tries to fight back with some kicks, but
Brock hits one huge Big Boot knocking out Bourne!He picks him up and goes to announce table with
Bourne on his shoulders.
Booker:Oh my goodness!Is he gonna...?!
F5 to Bourne!Through announce table!Lesnar is back and he isn´t in a good mood at all!

-Smackdown cuts to commercial break-

Cole:Ladies and gentlemen, we are still in shock after what we witnessed before commercials, but we
need to get back on track with our next contest.

Match No.4:

Lilian Garcia:The following contest is a steel cage match set for one fall.You can win this match by
escaping the cage, by pinfall or submission.Introducing first:
From Cameron, North Carolina, weighing 215 lbs.....Jeff.........Hardy!!!
And his opponent, from Japan, weighing 360 lbs.....Lord........Tensai!!!
Tensai and Hardy both enter the ring as cage lowers.Hatred between them is evident.Bell rings and
they both run at each other throwing punches.Tensai is larger than Jeff and is using it now to his
advantage.He picks Hardy and is about to slam into cage wall, but Hardy fights out of it and hits
dropkick on Tensai.Tensai doesn´t fall so Hardy irish whips and runs at Tensai, but he ran right into
Bicycle Kick!First cover of the match...1...2...Hardy kicks out at 2.Tensai now irish whips and goes
for Running Senton, but Jeff moves out of way.He immediately goes for his Double leg drop on Tensai´s
mid-section and he connects!With Tensai down, Hardy starts climbing.But Tensai is up quickly and he
big boots the cage wall, causing Jeff to fall down.Tensai goes again for Running Senton and this time
he connects.Cover...1...2...Hardy kicks out at 2 and a half.Tensai now picks up Hardy, but Jeff start
throwing punches at him.He is really on ofensive now!Tensai regains controle for the moment and he
throws Hardy in the corner, but Hardy comes back with Whisper in the Wind!He covers
him...1...2...Tensai kicks out!What a matchup we have here!Jeff is now waiting for Tensai to get
up.Kick to the mid-section and Twist of Faith!He connects!
Booker:Just cover that boy right there!
But Hardy begins climbing instead.He is on top of the cage.This match is over!But what is Hardy
doing?O my!Is he gonna..?!Swanton bomb from top of the cage!He barely makes the cover...1...2...3!
Lilian Garcia:And here is your winner....Jeff.....Hardy!!!
Cole:Hardy did it!
What a performance from those two, but Jeff got the victory in the end.

-Teddy Long´s office-

Ryback storms in.
Ryback:Listen Teddy.I´m pissed off!I want Matt Hardy at NOC!
Teddy:And that´s exactly what you´re gonna get, playa!Ryback vs Matt Hardy at Night of Champions!It´s
set.
Ryback just smiles and exits Teddy´s office
Teddy:Well, a simple thanks would be fine.Huh!
Michael Cole:Well, we have another match set for NOC, but, comping up next, is our main event
handicap match.Stay tuned.

Main Event:

Lilian Garcia:The following contest is 2 on 1 handicap match set for one fall.
Introducing first, the team of.......The....Miz!!! and........Albertoooo....Del......Riooooo!!!
And their opponent, from Miami, Florida, weighing 260 lbs....The............Rock!!!
Well, the Rock has a huge opportunity to insert himself in world title match for Night of
Champions.But first, he´ll have to go through two guys that failed to win that number 1 contender
spot in our last week´s main event.Del Rio will start things off against the Rock here.The bell rings
and Rock immediately runs at him throwing punches.Del Rio quickly grabs the ropes and crawl to his
corner and tags Miz.Miz isn´t too happy about it.Rock now runs at Miz, but he holds for the ropes and
referee is telling the Rock to let him go.Miz uses that to his advantage and connects with thumb to
the eye.
Booker T:What a cheap shot from that boy right there!
Rock is now grounded and Miz is angrily starting to stomp him while he is down.He tags in Del Rio
now.Del Rio now starts throwing some stiff kicks on a grounded Rock.He irish whips and goes for
another kick to the head of the Rock, but he ducks it and goes for Small Package...1...2...Del Rio
kicks out and now lands a kick to Rock´s head.He tags in Miz.Miz now picks up Rock, but he is
fighting back!He throws a couple of punches and then irish whips, but Miz catches him with a dropkick
to Rock´s knees and then follows it with Snap DDT.Cover...1...2...Rock kicks out at 2.Miz now tags in
Del Rio.Del Rio now focuses his kicks on Rock´s arm, preparing for his patented Cross Armbreaker
signature maneuvar.Del Rio now throws Rock to the corner.And runs at him , but Rock elbows him to the
face.Kick to the gut....and DDT.But Rock is exhausted to follow it up with his signature kip-up.Del
Rio is now trying to get to the Miz and eventually he does:Miz is in the ring now and Rock is up
too.They are now exchanging punches.One from the Miz, one from the Rock, one from the Miz, one from
the Rock.But Rock prevails now!He starts his signature punching combo.He throws first punch, second
punch, does his signature gesture and goes for the third punch, but Miz ducks it and throws him to
the corner.He goes for Corner clothesline, but Rock moves out of the way and Miz crushes in the
corner.Del Rio is now back in the ring.He goes to clothesline the Rock, but Rock hits huge Samoan
drop on him!Now Miz runs at the Rock, but he hits Spinebuster on him!He is ready for the most
electrifying move in all of entertainment!He irish whips, doing all of his usual theatrics and
connects with People´s Elbow on Miz!This is over...1...2...but Del Rio breaks it up!He now hits his
signature Double knee armbreaker once again focusing on Rock´s arm!Ref now tells him to get out of
the ring and he does, but after that, Miz immediately tags him in.Del Rio now holds the Rock as Miz
starts talking trash to him and throwing some punches.They change the roles now and Miz is now
holding the Rock while Del Rio is punching him.Del Rio tells Miz to hold him while he goes for
Enziguri.But Rock moves out of the way and Del Rio takes out Miz!Del Rio is still in shock for
hitting his own partner and he turns around right into Rock Bottom!!!Rock covers him...1...2...3!
Lilian Garcia:Here is your winner via pinfall....the.......Rock!!!
Cole:Rock did it!He overcame the odds and is now going to be in the main event of Night of Champions!

-Teddy Long´s music plays-

Teddy starts claping.
Teddy:Rock, you got the job done tonight.You proved to me and to all these people that you still got
it and you´re gonna get reward for that.At the start of the show, I told you that if you win, you´ll,
indeed, be in NOC world title match.Well, you won, and I´m a man of word, so Rock, congratulations,
playa, you´ve just been named a special guest referee in Sheamus-Kurt Angle match.Holla, holla!
Cole:What?!A special guest referee?I´m not sure Rock really had that in mind as his reward.
Booker:Look at him.My boy Rocky is in shock!

-Smackdown goes off air-
Back to top Go down
JimLogan54
Admin
JimLogan54

Friday Night SmackDown June 11th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Night SmackDown June 11th 2012   Friday Night SmackDown June 11th 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:21 pm

MikSRBIJA wrote:
-Smackdown pyro goes off-
Michael Cole:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of Friday Night Smackdown.We are live
tonight from Memphis, Tennessee and we have a hell of a show in store for you tonight.We already have
two matches announced for tonight with Jeff Hardy taking on Lord Tensai inside a steel cage and we
also have a number 1 contenders mach for Christian´s Intercontinental title between Mark Henry and
Austin Aries.Stay tuned!

-˝If you smell...˝ hits-

Crowd erupts as Rock makes his way to the ring in his ˝Just Bring It˝ t-shirt.
The Rock:Finally, the Rock has come back to Memphis, Tennessee!

-Crowd cheers loudly-

The Rock:Last week, you witnessed the People´s champion, the Rock, kicking that big red candy ass all
over Pittsburgh!And that same week, Teddy Long had the guts to question if Rock still has it?!

-Crowd boos.˝Rocky˝ chants start-

The Rock:Teddy Long, let the Rock tell you something.Last week you questioned the ability of jabroni
beating, pie eating, trail-blazing, eyebrow raising, have no fear, crystal clear, fighting fast,
whooping ass, stronger than a bear, faster than a buck, biggest thing to hit WWE cause Teddy Long
sucks!

-Teddy Long´s music play-

Teddy Long:So, this is how it´s gonna be playa?You wanna run your mouth about me just because I
wanted to get the best out of you?
The Rock:Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!You wanted to get the best out of the Rock?You wanted to
get the best out of the Great One?No, Teddy Long, your candy ass didn´t wanted to give the Rock the
chance for World Heavyweight title and that´s the only truth!
Teddy Long:You know what, playa?You want to be in that title match?You got it!Win your match tonight
and you´ll get a reward for that!And your match tonight will be a 2-on-1 handicap match against Miz
and Alberto Del Rio!Holla Holla!
Cole:Shocking start to Friday Night Smackdown, to say at least.What we learned from Teddy Long´s
office is that after his impressive victory over Jack Swagger last week, Kofi Kingston will recieve
US title match at Night of Champions against Santino Marella.Up next is a match in which, we´ll learn
what kind of stipulation is that match gonna have.If Kofi wins, he chooses stipulation.If he loses,
Santino gets that opportunity.

Match No. 1:

From Ghana, West Africa, weighing 212 lbs.........Kofi......Kingston!!!
And his opponent, from Sin City, weighing 290 lbs............Ryback!!!
This is going to be a tough one for Kofi.Ryback is massive!Kofi tries to avoid lockup knowing that
Ryback can easily overpower him.He comes from behind but Ryback elbows him in the head a couple of
times.He runs at him with a shoulder block and Kofi is down.But before Ryback can pick him up, Kofi
exits the ring trying to regroup, with crowd booing him.Ryback exits the ring as well trying to catch
him, but Kofi gets in the ring first and begin to stomp on Ryback.Ryback pushes him to the corner and
runs at him, but Kofi ducks it and hits his signature Pendulum kick!Ryback is just little shaken and
Kofi now goes on the top rope hitting the huge Diving Crossbody!He goes for the cover.1...But Ryback
quickly kicks out!Ryback is slowly getting up and Kofi irish whips, but Ryback catches him with Big
Boot and proceeds to choke Kofi with it!Ryback is angry now!He picks up Kofi from behind and hits
Backpack Stunner!Cover.1...2...Kofi barely gets the shoulder up!Ryback is getting ready to finish
Kingston!He starts gesturing for his devastating Running Lariat as Kofi slowly gets up.Ryback runs at
him, but Kofi ducks it and Ryback hits referee with it!Ref is out!But look!Matt Hardy starts running
to the ring.Remember, Ryback beat Hardy last week.Ryback is distracted and when he turnes around
right into Trouble in Paradise from Kofi!But Ryback hasn´t even fallen down after Kofi´s finisher!
Matt is now in the ring.Kick to the gut and Twist of Faith connects!Matt wakes up the ref as Kofi
covers Ryback.1...2...3.
Lilian Garcia:The winner of this match via pinfall....Kofi.....Kingston!!!
Kofi picks up mic.
Kofi:Santino!At Night of Champions...I´ll win that title from you...in a ladder match!

-Backstage area-

Bully Ray is holding a bag of some sort.He looks in the bag and smiles.He then sees the camera and
quickly walks away.

-Interview area-

Matt Striker:Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time...Mark Henry.Mark, what are
your thoughts on your upcoming number 1 contenders match against Austin Aries?
Mark Henry:You see Matt, Autin Aries is like a bug compared to me.He is 5´9˝, 210 lbs guy, while I´m
6´4˝, 412 lbs monster.He is like a bug and tonight-I plan on squashing the bug.

-Mark Henry walks off-

Matt Striker:Henry vs Aries.Up next.

Match No.2:

From Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 210 lbs........Austin......Aries!!!
And his opponent, Silsbee, Texas, weighing 412 lbs, The World´s Strongest Man....Mark.....Henry!!!
Just like we had in our last matchup, we have one man that is much larger than other.Aries is much
quicker, though, as he starts with some kicks to Henry´s legs.Henry is trying to catch him and
eventually he does.Headbutt from Henry!Aries is down as Henry steps over him!That´s gotta hurt!Aries
is in real pain now.Henry picks him up and throws him in the corner.He runs at him trying to hit Body
avalanche, but Aries moves out of the way and runs at Henry hitting huge Dropkick!Henry is shaken a
bit, but he is still on his feet.Aries runs at Henry again, but Henry catches him and throws him out
of the ring.Henry goes after him.He picks him up and throws him into steel steps!Aries is in deep
trouble right now.Ref starts counting, but Henry wants to punish Aries more before he throws him back
in the ring.Ref is on count of 5 now.Henry picks Aries up and is about to give him World´s Strongest
Slam on outside the ring, but Aries counters in a huge DDT.Can Aries make it back to the ring, before
countout?!Ref is counting..7...8...9...he is almost there...10!He couldn´t make it.Match ends in
double countout.
Cole:Now what?

-Teddy Long appears on titantron-

Teddy Long:It seems we again don´t have a number 1 contender and I´m getting tired of it.That´s why,
at NOC, Christian will defend his Intercontinental title against Austin Aries and Mark Henry in a
triple threat match!Holla holla.
Booker:Tell me he didn´t just say that?!
Cole:You heard him.

-Backstage area-

Matt Striker:Ladies and gentlemen, my second guest of the night, number 1 contender for World
Heavyweight title, Kurt Angle.

-crowd cheers for Angle-

Kurt Angle:Yes, Matt, everything is going like it should be right now.I, the man who won Olympic gold
medal with broken frikkin neck, am your new number 1 contender for World Heavyweight title.And not
just that, I am your soon-to-be new World Heavyweight champion.Oh it´s true!After Night of Champions,
I will indeed be your new champion.

-Sheamus walks by-

Sheamus:Really fella?I hear you running your mouth about kicking my ass at Night of Champions.Are you
really that good?Or you´re just another annoying loudmouth?
Angle and Sheamus gets into each other´s face.They stare at each other for a couple of seconds and
then Angle walks off.

Match No.3

Lilian Garcia:The following contest is set for one fall.Introducing first:
From St Louis, Missouri, weighing 165 lbs........Evan......Bourne!!!
And his opponent, from El Paso, Texas, weighing 215 lbs....Chavo......Guerrero!!!
Cole:We´re now up for some fast-paced, cruserweight action with Chavo and Evan.
They circle around each other a bit, before they finally lock up.Chavo wins the first lockup as he
goes for wrist lock, but Bourne flips breaking up that hold.He runs at Chavo with clothesline which
Chavo ducks it and irish whips hitting Bourne with Rolling wheel kick!He picks him up and goes for
Three Amigos, but Bourne reverses first suplex in Crucifix pin!1...2...no!Kickout from Chavo.Chavo
now goes for Dropkick, but Bourne moves out of way and Chavo falls on the floor.Bourne uses that to
hit his signature Standing Moonsault!Borne points to top rope!It´s Air Bourne time!Bourne climbs to
top rope.
Cole:But what is this?!Someone pushes Bourne of the top rope to outside!Is that?...Is that.....Brock
Lesnar?!It´s Lesnar!Lesnar has returned!
Lesnar now turns his attention to Chavo.He picks Chavo, irish whips and absolutely destroys him with
one vicious clothesline!He picks up again...F5!Chavo is out!But Lesnar isn´t done yet.He goes to
outside, where Bourne is trying to recover.He sees Brock and tries to fight back with some kicks, but
Brock hits one huge Big Boot knocking out Bourne!He picks him up and goes to announce table with
Bourne on his shoulders.
Booker:Oh my goodness!Is he gonna...?!
F5 to Bourne!Through announce table!Lesnar is back and he isn´t in a good mood at all!

-Smackdown cuts to commercial break-

Cole:Ladies and gentlemen, we are still in shock after what we witnessed before commercials, but we
need to get back on track with our next contest.

Match No.4:

Lilian Garcia:The following contest is a steel cage match set for one fall.You can win this match by
escaping the cage, by pinfall or submission.Introducing first:
From Cameron, North Carolina, weighing 215 lbs.....Jeff.........Hardy!!!
And his opponent, from Japan, weighing 360 lbs.....Lord........Tensai!!!
Tensai and Hardy both enter the ring as cage lowers.Hatred between them is evident.Bell rings and
they both run at each other throwing punches.Tensai is larger than Jeff and is using it now to his
advantage.He picks Hardy and is about to slam into cage wall, but Hardy fights out of it and hits
dropkick on Tensai.Tensai doesn´t fall so Hardy irish whips and runs at Tensai, but he ran right into
Bicycle Kick!First cover of the match...1...2...Hardy kicks out at 2.Tensai now irish whips and goes
for Running Senton, but Jeff moves out of way.He immediately goes for his Double leg drop on Tensai´s
mid-section and he connects!With Tensai down, Hardy starts climbing.But Tensai is up quickly and he
big boots the cage wall, causing Jeff to fall down.Tensai goes again for Running Senton and this time
he connects.Cover...1...2...Hardy kicks out at 2 and a half.Tensai now picks up Hardy, but Jeff start
throwing punches at him.He is really on ofensive now!Tensai regains controle for the moment and he
throws Hardy in the corner, but Hardy comes back with Whisper in the Wind!He covers
him...1...2...Tensai kicks out!What a matchup we have here!Jeff is now waiting for Tensai to get
up.Kick to the mid-section and Twist of Faith!He connects!
Booker:Just cover that boy right there!
But Hardy begins climbing instead.He is on top of the cage.This match is over!But what is Hardy
doing?O my!Is he gonna..?!Swanton bomb from top of the cage!He barely makes the cover...1...2...3!
Lilian Garcia:And here is your winner....Jeff.....Hardy!!!
Cole:Hardy did it!
What a performance from those two, but Jeff got the victory in the end.

-Teddy Long´s office-

Ryback storms in.
Ryback:Listen Teddy.I´m pissed off!I want Matt Hardy at NOC!
Teddy:And that´s exactly what you´re gonna get, playa!Ryback vs Matt Hardy at Night of Champions!It´s
set.
Ryback just smiles and exits Teddy´s office
Teddy:Well, a simple thanks would be fine.Huh!
Michael Cole:Well, we have another match set for NOC, but, comping up next, is our main event
handicap match.Stay tuned.

Main Event:

Lilian Garcia:The following contest is 2 on 1 handicap match set for one fall.
Introducing first, the team of.......The....Miz!!! and........Albertoooo....Del......Riooooo!!!
And their opponent, from Miami, Florida, weighing 260 lbs....The............Rock!!!
Well, the Rock has a huge opportunity to insert himself in world title match for Night of
Champions.But first, he´ll have to go through two guys that failed to win that number 1 contender
spot in our last week´s main event.Del Rio will start things off against the Rock here.The bell rings
and Rock immediately runs at him throwing punches.Del Rio quickly grabs the ropes and crawl to his
corner and tags Miz.Miz isn´t too happy about it.Rock now runs at Miz, but he holds for the ropes and
referee is telling the Rock to let him go.Miz uses that to his advantage and connects with thumb to
the eye.
Booker T:What a cheap shot from that boy right there!
Rock is now grounded and Miz is angrily starting to stomp him while he is down.He tags in Del Rio
now.Del Rio now starts throwing some stiff kicks on a grounded Rock.He irish whips and goes for
another kick to the head of the Rock, but he ducks it and goes for Small Package...1...2...Del Rio
kicks out and now lands a kick to Rock´s head.He tags in Miz.Miz now picks up Rock, but he is
fighting back!He throws a couple of punches and then irish whips, but Miz catches him with a dropkick
to Rock´s knees and then follows it with Snap DDT.Cover...1...2...Rock kicks out at 2.Miz now tags in
Del Rio.Del Rio now focuses his kicks on Rock´s arm, preparing for his patented Cross Armbreaker
signature maneuvar.Del Rio now throws Rock to the corner.And runs at him , but Rock elbows him to the
face.Kick to the gut....and DDT.But Rock is exhausted to follow it up with his signature kip-up.Del
Rio is now trying to get to the Miz and eventually he does:Miz is in the ring now and Rock is up
too.They are now exchanging punches.One from the Miz, one from the Rock, one from the Miz, one from
the Rock.But Rock prevails now!He starts his signature punching combo.He throws first punch, second
punch, does his signature gesture and goes for the third punch, but Miz ducks it and throws him to
the corner.He goes for Corner clothesline, but Rock moves out of the way and Miz crushes in the
corner.Del Rio is now back in the ring.He goes to clothesline the Rock, but Rock hits huge Samoan
drop on him!Now Miz runs at the Rock, but he hits Spinebuster on him!He is ready for the most
electrifying move in all of entertainment!He irish whips, doing all of his usual theatrics and
connects with People´s Elbow on Miz!This is over...1...2...but Del Rio breaks it up!He now hits his
signature Double knee armbreaker once again focusing on Rock´s arm!Ref now tells him to get out of
the ring and he does, but after that, Miz immediately tags him in.Del Rio now holds the Rock as Miz
starts talking trash to him and throwing some punches.They change the roles now and Miz is now
holding the Rock while Del Rio is punching him.Del Rio tells Miz to hold him while he goes for
Enziguri.But Rock moves out of the way and Del Rio takes out Miz!Del Rio is still in shock for
hitting his own partner and he turns around right into Rock Bottom!!!Rock covers him...1...2...3!
Lilian Garcia:Here is your winner via pinfall....the.......Rock!!!
Cole:Rock did it!He overcame the odds and is now going to be in the main event of Night of Champions!

-Teddy Long´s music plays-

Teddy starts claping.
Teddy:Rock, you got the job done tonight.You proved to me and to all these people that you still got
it and you´re gonna get reward for that.At the start of the show, I told you that if you win, you´ll,
indeed, be in NOC world title match.Well, you won, and I´m a man of word, so Rock, congratulations,
playa, you´ve just been named a special guest referee in Sheamus-Kurt Angle match.Holla, holla!
Cole:What?!A special guest referee?I´m not sure Rock really had that in mind as his reward.
Booker:Look at him.My boy Rocky is in shock!

-Smackdown goes off air-

The matches are getting better Miki, the interview, awesome, I especially enjoyed the Hardy/Lord Tensai feud ender.
Back to top Go down

Friday Night SmackDown June 11th 2012
Page 1 of 1