Hardcore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore Championship Wrestling

An E-Fed where anything can happen!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 8,2012 edition of Raw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JimLogan54
Admin
JimLogan54

October 8,2012 edition of Raw Empty
PostSubject: October 8,2012 edition of Raw   October 8,2012 edition of Raw Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 pm

Cole:Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw!

~Wolfpack Music hits~

Crowd:Split 50 50, cheer and booing.

Cole:And ladies and gentlemen, the most controversal group in WWE history, the Wolfpack! In one week, CM Punk and the Wolfpack have taken out the United States and Tag team champion Matt Hardy, the would be-Hardcore Champion Christian Cage, and John Cena!

~Punk and the group walk down the ramp, with evil smiles on their faces. Punk enters the ring first with Paul Heyman holding all the groups belts.~

Punk:Ladies and Gentlemen, I am your one and only, WWE Champion, I am the BEST IN THE WORLD!

~Crowd cheers~

Punk:Last week, The *sarcasm* Permanent*end sarcasm* General Manager of Monday Night Raw, AJ Lee, stated I have to face the "co" WWE Champion A.J Styles at Hell in a Cell. First off, that little prick can't even be CALLED The Co WWE Champion, when I became WWE Champion, I didn't leave and go to our rival promotion and proclaim to be the Best In The World, I came back and I defended this title, EACH AND EVERY WEEK! Against the best this promotion has to offer!

Paul Heyman: Who exacly have you beaten Punk?

Punk:I am glad you asked Paul. I have beaten all this promotion has to offer, Randy Orton, Edge, The Miz, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Alberto Del Rio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, The Big Show, Kane, Triple H, John Cena!

Crowd:Boo!

Punk:Hey hey! Show me some respect!

Crowd: You suck!

Punk:Maybe I want you to hate me! Now let me finish you underlings! You don't deserve such a great person as your WWE Champion!

JBL:You know he is right, these people all payed to see him!

Punk:Now who else have I beaten? Oh ya! Bobby Rhoode, James Storm, Kurt Angle, Zack Ryder Jacob C-

~Jacob Cass enters~

Cole:HOLY CRAP IT'S JACOB CASS! He was fired last month for assualting Triple H!

~Jacob enters the ring and grabs a mic.~

Punk:You were fired! Why in hell are you here!?

~Jacob instead continues to pose for the crowd ~

Punk:Hey jackass I am talking to you!

Jacob:Oh I am sorry, I thought that was your ass, because all I see is crap spewing out of your mouth!

Crowd:Owned

Punk:Shut up! I beat you at Clash of the Champions fair and square!

Jacob:Well, let's agree to disagree, because, if I can recall, the ref called the bell, even though I never tapped out, and long story short. - Jake points at Punk - YOU SIR have been holding a title I never lost! And I want it back!

Punk:You think you can beat me? With the nWo behind me, backing me up?

~Jake points to the stage~

~Ryder enters~

Edge enters

~John Cena and Christian Cage enter~

Punk:~laughing~ I am sorry, but you're missing a couple people!

Jacob: ~smiles~ Am I?

~Ryback enters~

Jacob:Hmm, who could I possibly have as my last partner?

The Rock enters

Cole:Oh my god! How could Jacob make this ULTRA TEAM in such a short amount of time!?

Jacob:CM Punk! Meet, TEAM KICKYOURASS!
Back to top Go down
JimLogan54
Admin
JimLogan54

PostSubject: Promo Pt2   October 8,2012 edition of Raw Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Punk:*sarcasm* Oh no! All my former enemies all in one team! What ever shall I do?*end sarcasm*

Jacob:Hmm let me think, I kick your ass, become a two time WWE Champion . .. I make sure your sorry ass never gets another shot, because believe me Punk, Paul Heyman will make sure, the second you seem to be doubting yourself, he will turn on you, and you will be left all alone!

Punk:SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!

Jacob:Oh, did I pinch a nerve?

~AJ Lee's entrance theme hits~

Punk:Oh god dammit!

AJ:Oh I am sorry, does me being out here piss you off?

Punk:YES THANK GOD YOU FINALLY GET IT!

AJ:Well just for that, Jacob here gets to chose your opponent tonight!

Punk:What the hell!?

Jacob:Hmm, I think you will face . . . .

AJ:Wait, first think on it, because you have a match, right now against Kevin Nash
Back to top Go down
JimLogan54
Admin
JimLogan54

PostSubject: Match #1 Cass vs Nash   October 8,2012 edition of Raw Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:06 pm

~Nash enters the ring, with Paul Heyman shoting orders to him.~

Jacob continues to pump up the crowd.

Jacob:Live to win or die trying!

~Ding Ding~

Cass starts the match locking Nash in a headlock.|Nash counters into a backbreaker.|Nash continues with a big boot to Cass's face.|Nash goes for the pin but gets a 1.|Nash throws Cass into the opposite turnbuckle.|Nash starts taunting the crowd, turns around into a Spear from Cass.|Cass goes for the pin but gets a two.| Cass hits a Rock Bottom. Cass goes for the pin but gets a two.| Cass goes to hit the Winning Edge but Nash counters and hits a Chokeslam.|Nash hits Cass with a Spinebuster.|

Paul:Hit the Jackknife!

Nash goes for the Jackknife Powerbomb and hits it.|Nash goes for the pin.|1...2...kickout!

Cole:Oh my god! How did Cass do that?

Nash beings arguing with the referee.| Cass gets up at the opposite corner.|Nash charges at Cass who proceeds to counter with a Winds of Change .| Cass hits a Cass Stunner.|Cass goes for the pin.|1..2..3!

Lillian:The winner of the match, Jacob Cass!

Back to top Go down
JimLogan54
Admin
JimLogan54

PostSubject: Match #2 Cody Rhodes vs The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship   October 8,2012 edition of Raw Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 pm

~Whoa You be smoke and mirrors!~ Cody Rhodes music hits

~Cody enters to a crowd cheering.~

Lillian:This next match, set for one fall is for the Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Georgia, Cody Rhodes!

Cole:This match came about last week in the WWE Reboot Raw, when Cody was last eliminated from the Intercontinental Championship Battle Royal.

~Awwesome! I came to play!~ The Miz enters to the crowd booing.

Lillian:And introducing, the current Intercontinental Champion, The Miz!

Cole:The Miz won the Intercontinental title three months ago at Raw 1000 defeating Christian Cage, tonight he defends it against the longest reiging Intercontinental Champion since 2004, Cody Rhodes.

~ding ding~

Rhodes starts the match out of the gates hitting a Beautiful Disaster.|Rhodes foes for the pin, but goes a one.| Rhodes attempts to hit a Silver Spoon DDT but Miz counters with a kick to the gut and hits a DDT of his own.| Miz throws his hands behind his back.|

Cole:Oh god, Miz looking for a Skull Crushing Finalie! Already!

Miz hits a Skull Crushing Finalie|Miz goes for the pin, but gets a two.|Miz goes for a German Suplex but Rhodes lands on his feet and hits a Cross Rhodes.|Rhodes goes for the pin but goes a two.

Cole:Right out of the starting gate and both these guys hit their respective finishing moves!

Rhodes goes for a second Cross Rhdoes but is countered into a Mizard of Oz.|Miz goes for the pin but gets a two.| Miz tosses Rhodes into a corner and goes for a jumping cloths line.| Miz goes for another Skull Crushing Finalie but is countered and thrown over Rhodes.|Cody then goes to hit another Cross Rhodes but is elbowed off.|Miz rolls out of the ring, takes the Intercontinental Championship Belt and attempts to walk out.|Rhodes rushes out of the ring and hits Miz with a lariat.| Rhodes tosses Miz into the ring along with the title belt.|The ref yells at Rhodes to get into the ring.|While the refs back is turned, Miz nails Rhodes with the title belt.| Miz tosses the belt out of the ring and goes for the pin.|1...2...3!

Lillian Garcia:Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner, and still the Intercontinental Champion! The Miz!

Back to top Go down
JimLogan54
Admin
JimLogan54

PostSubject: Backstage:GM Office   October 8,2012 edition of Raw Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:51 pm

The screen comes back to AJ Lee's Office. It shows AJ Lee on the phone, with AJ Styles watching an old CM Punk match against Alberto Del Rio.

Lee:Yes, well, thank you Mr. McMahon, I will tell Punk, yes sir, I think he will enjoy the news. Goodbye sir.

Styles:Hey babe, what did McMahon say?

Lee:It's Mr.McMahon to you, and I need you to relay a message to Punk.

~Lee whispers to Styles~

Lee:Go, and take a secruity squad, we don't want that Wolfpack to mess your face up.

~Styles leaves~

~Jacob Cass enters~

Crowd: YERR!

Jacob:Hey sexy

Lee:Hello Jacob, I would like to be the first to congradulate you on returning to Monday Night Raw, and I would love to see you compete here each and every week for Monday Night Raw!

Jacob:Thank you Miss Lee, I would like to request something.

Lee:Well, since the terms of your firing were so severe on something that you couldn't control . . . What is it you want?

Jacob hands Lee a piece of paper.

Lee:And you have this all ready to be set up?

Jacob:Yes I do!

Lee:And do you have a guest?

Jacob:I think so!

Lee:Done and done. Go tell them I ordered it, and tell Antonio Ceasaro and Matt Hardy their match has been cancelled until next week.

Jacob:Yes ma'am.

~Cass leaves.~

Lee:This will be fun.
Back to top Go down
JimLogan54
Admin
JimLogan54

PostSubject: The Saiyan Shoutout!    October 8,2012 edition of Raw Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Lillian Garcia:Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight, is the debut edition of the in-ring segment The Saiyan Shoutout!

Cole:What the hell is this?

~It's so pathetic in a million ways, what a desperate disgrace! ~ Jacob Cass's music hits.

Cass: Ladies and Gentlmen and all CassCrazies of all AGES!

Crowd:YAY!

Cass:Tonight is the debut of my brand new interview segment, The Saiyan Shoutout! Each and every week, I will answer your Twitter and Touts to choose a guest or guests every night!

Crowd cheers

Cass:However, tonight I handpicked my own guest and he is the reigning Heavyweight wrestling Champion of the World! My good friend, the British Brawler WADE BARRETT!

Crowd:YA!

~I've had enough, i'll make them see! ~ Wade Barrett enters

Crowd:Core Core Core

JBL:Idk if you can hear these people, but the fans are chanting "The Corre" referring to their tag team from earlier this year!

Wade:Well first off, I would like to thank you for choosing me, as your debut guest!

Cass:Well buddy, you earned it. Now, my first question, how does it feel to be the World Heavyweight Champion?

Barrett:Well, you should know that feeling, it feel pretty damn good.

Cass:Kay, now, I got word that the Permanent General Manager of Raw and Smackdown, AJ Lee told you to name your number one contender for your title this Friday on Smackdown, may I ask you who you have chosen?

Wade:Well after a week of thinking, I have chosen, the Hidden Spark, Zack Blaze!

Crowd:YEAH!!

Cass:Now I must say . . .

Wade:Huh?

Cass:Your career has gone through all squiggly like the ratings for WWE during the WCW era!

Wade:What are you talking about?

Cass:You debuted as the Leader of the Nexus, you feuded with John Cena for six months before you got your ass handed to you by Cena at TLC 2010, suffered a concussion, got kicked out of the Nexus by our good friend CM Punk, moved to Smackdown, formed the Corre, lead that for about, what five months against Big Show, won the Intercontinental title, lost it, came back, lost the Survivor Series 7 man tag team match. Lost to Randy Orton at TLC. Then formed a team with me, got drafted to Smackdown, returned to Raw became a member of the nWo. Got kicked out and became the World Heavyweight Champion, now we are here.

Wade:That sounds pretty good to me!

Cass:What the hell? You lost half the crap I just said!

Wade:Well, you cannot win them all now can you?

Cass:Well, true that, but let me give you a prediction for your title defense against Blaze on Smackdown.

Wade:And that is?

Cass:It will be an epic confrontation, but I think Blaze will come out as the three time World Heavyweight Champion!

Wade:How much do you wanna bet?

Cass:I don't bet, I know! And if you know what is good for you you will get out of my damn ring!
Back to top Go down
JimLogan54
Admin
JimLogan54

PostSubject: Match #Ryback vs Heath Slater   October 8,2012 edition of Raw Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Lillian:Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Ryback!

~Feed ME MORE!~

-Ryback enters-

~Meat on the table is what you are!~

Lillian:And his opponent, Heath Slater!

Crowd:Goldberg! Goldberg! Goldberg!

Cole:This match came about on Smackdown when Slater and the Encore attacked Brodus Clay, Ryback interfiered saving Clay from the assault, the next morning Slater tweeted that he and Ryback would have a match tonight on Raw.

~Ding Ding~

Ryback hits Slater with a running spear.|Ryback hits three powerbombs in a row.|Ryback walks over to the opposite corner and starts twirling his right arm.|

Cole:Slater made a bad choice doing this.

Ryback hits a running lariat.|Ryback then hits a Shell Shock.|Ryback goes for the pin.|1..2..Ryback stands up.|

Ref:What are you doing?

Ryback hits three more Shell Shock.|Ryback goes for the pin and gets the three.|

Ryback:DONE!
Back to top Go down
JimLogan54
Admin
JimLogan54

PostSubject: Main Event:CM Punk vs Zack Ryder   October 8,2012 edition of Raw Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 pm

~Playing the Saint by Digital Summer hits~ CM Punk enters and grabs a mic.

Punk:About half an our ago, you saw Lee tell Styles to tell me a message.

Crowd:What?

Heyman:We recivied a message!

Crowd:What?

Paul:SHUT UP!

Punk:The message was, tonights match, The Wolfpack is banned from the entire building. Now bring out the jackass who Cass picked for my match tonight?

~Where all my bros at? WOO WOO!~ Zack Ryder enters.

Ryder:Bro, I got three words for you. SHUT. UP. NOW!

Punk:Why don't you make me you Jersey Show sell out!

Paul:O.k, Mr. Internet Champion, why don't you be a good little "Champion" and lie down, so the Best In The World can defeat you!

Ryder:Let me think about that . . .

Ryder hits Punk with the mic and continues to beat him in the corner.|Ryder knees Punk in the gut, takes Punks sweatshirt and chucks it into the crowd.|Ryder throws Punk into the turnbuckle and goes for a schoolboy pin.|1..2 kickout.|

Cole:The Internet Sensation showing great against the Chicago Saint here in the early going.

Ryder beings to play along with the crowd.|Punk hits Ryder with a roundhouse kick.|Punk hits Ryder with a swinging neckbreaker.|Punk goes for the pin but gets a two.| Punk goes for an Irish whip.|Ryder counters and throws Punk over the top rope. Punk catches the top rope.|Ryder goes for a lariat but Punk pulls the top rope down.|Punk then hits an outside dive, connecting with Ryder, causing him to crash against the fan barricade.|Punk looks under the ring to find a lead pipe, Punk whispers to Paul who proceeds to distract the ref.|With the ref's back turned, Punk attempts to hit Ryder with the pipe, Ryder ducks, grabs the pipe and hits Punk with the pipe.| Ryder proceeds to hand the pipe to a fan and toss Punk into the ring.| Ryder goes for the pin.|1...2....kickout!

Cole:Oh my god that was so close.

Punk crawls onto the corner.|Ryder hits a Broski Boot.| Ryder goes for the pin but gets a two.| Ryder starts to pump up the crowd "Woo Woo Woo!"

Cole:Punk needs to get out of way!

JBL:Punk needs to counter it somehow!

Ryder goes for a Rough Ryder and connects.|Ryder goes for the pin but gets a 2 and a half.| Ryder gets up and starts yelling at the ref.| Ryder turns around to a roundhouse from Punk.|Punk goes for the pin.|1..2..kickout.|Punk tosses him into the opposite turnbuckle.|Punk hits a running knee into a running bulldog.|Punk starts to taunt.|Punk hits a GTS. and goes for the pin.|1..2..3!

Lillian Garcia:Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner, the WWE Champion, CM Punk!

Paul Heyman:And STILL the BEST IN THE WORLD! THE WWE CHAMPION CM PUNK!

~Let's Light it up!~

A.J Lee:Well Punk, congrats on your win, but next week, you, Zack Blaze and Kevin Nash will face Jacob Cass, Ryback and Zack Ryder in a six man elimination tag team match!

Punk:That's not fair!

Punk hits Ryder with another GTS.

The show closes with Ryder tapping out to a Andoconda Vice from Punk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 8,2012 edition of Raw   October 8,2012 edition of Raw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 8,2012 edition of Raw
Page 1 of 1