Hardcore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore Championship Wrestling

An E-Fed where anything can happen!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin Aries Talks Wrestling Punk & Bryan, How Far ROH Is From TNA, Russo & More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
renstimpy3

renstimpy3

Austin Aries Talks Wrestling Punk & Bryan, How Far ROH Is From TNA, Russo & More Empty
PostSubject: Austin Aries Talks Wrestling Punk & Bryan, How Far ROH Is From TNA, Russo & More   Austin Aries Talks Wrestling Punk & Bryan, How Far ROH Is From TNA, Russo & More Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:22 am

oshua Modaberi recently interviewed TNA wrestler Austin Aries for Sportsvibe.co.uk. Here are some highlights:
On becoming the longest reigning X-Division champion in TNA history: "You're correct, reading the internet and Wikipedia is serving you well, but what it fails to mention is that I'm also the girthest X-Division champion in the history of TNA, not just the longest."

On ROH and wrestling CM Punk and Daniel Bryan: "It's always great when you get to wrestle guys that are on the same level as you. Whenever I got in the ring with either of those guys we would always go out there and put on great matches.

"From a professional stand point it's nice to see guys that have a real passion for what we do having such great success. It goes to show what a huge success Ring of Honor was, to have CM Punk as the WWE Champion, Daniel Bryan as the former World Champion in WWE and myself as the longest reigning TNA X-Division Champion."

Back to top Go down

Austin Aries Talks Wrestling Punk & Bryan, How Far ROH Is From TNA, Russo & More
Page 1 of 1