Hardcore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore Championship Wrestling

An E-Fed where anything can happen!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

January 31st, 2012 Edition of Tuesday Night ECW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JDUDE

JDUDE

January 31st, 2012 Edition of Tuesday Night ECW Empty
PostSubject: January 31st, 2012 Edition of Tuesday Night ECW   January 31st, 2012 Edition of Tuesday Night ECW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:11 am

Dolph Ziggler, Tazz, and Matt Striker walk out and sit down at an announce table.
Dolph: Welcome to the REVIVAL OF ECW, where we will have the first match right now... and just to let you know, us three are the announcers of ECW

Kofi Kingston does his entrance to the ring.

Tazz: Kofi looks excited for-

Rapp3r runs from in the crowd and strikes Kofi with a crowbar. Rapp3r continues to beat up Kofi. The Ref gets in the ring and stops the assualt.

Matt: Look at that assault shown by Rapp3r for the beginning match.

Match 1, Rapp3r vs Kofi Kingston

Rapp3r picks up Kofi and throws him into the turnbuckle multiple times. Rapp3r bounces off the ropes, but Kofi rolls out of the way of a spear. Rapp3r picks kofi up and strikes his back multiple times. Rapp3r bounces off the ropes again, looking for a spear, but Kofi gves Rapp3r a backhand chop.

Tazz: Look at that strike by Kofi

Rapp3r then looks to stand up, but Kofi hits a leg drop. Kofi climbs the ropes, looking for a crossbody off the ropes, but Rapp3r climbs the ropes quickly and grabs Kofi by the waist and tosses him into the ring with gutwrench superplex, but Rapp3r is still on the ropes. Rapp3r hits a huge moonsault.

Dolph: Rapp3r takes advantage of the moment with that Suplex then the moonsault

Rapp3r stands up, then waits for Kofi to stand up. Kofi stands up, but hits a dropkick. Kofi looks for a boom drop, and bounces off the ropes. Rapp3r hits a superkick though, then bounces off the ropes and follows it up with a spear, hitting the rap on combo. Rapp3r pins

Dolph: Look at the first match, as Rapp3r has won the first match tonight on the ECW Revival!

Rapp3r grabs a mic
Rapp3r: I don't need, any of your respect... (crowd boos). SHUT UP.. ALL OF YOU... I can show how dangerous I am.

Rapp3r rolls out of the ring, then sets a table up at ringside. Rapp3r drags Kofi out of the ring, then powerbombs him through the table. Rapp3r leaves, and Medics come to take Kofi out of the arena.

Tazz: Rapp3r may have taken out Kofi completely tonight...

Backstage

Vader is talking to JDUDE

Vader: So is it a yes, I get the job being the third ECW Co-GM

JDUDE: You got it man, good luck with the job.... but don't think you aren't going to wrestle, in fact... you will be in a match tonight

Vader looks shocked as JDUDE walks away

Tazz: Wonder what that was about

Match 2, William Regal vs AJ Styles vs Sin cara for European Title, Falls Count Anywhere match

Dolph: I still don't understand why I am not in this match....

Regal aims for the legs of Sin Cara, hitting a quick leg whip. Styles quickly hits a DDT on Regal, then a DDT on Sin Cara. Styles climbs the ropes then, looking for a frog splash, but Regal stood up and slapped Styles. Regal climbs the ropes and keeps punching Styles. Sin Cara stands up, and joins the brawl on the top rope. Sin Cara kicks both men, then turns Regal around and hits a double Flip Bottom of the ropes. Sin Cara goes for a pin on Regal, but it is quickly a kickout. Aj stands up, but is tripped by Regal. Regal stands up and tosses Sin Cara over the ropes. AJ quickly tosses Regal over the ropes, then does a suicide dive out of the ring into both Sin Cara and Regal. AJ grabs a chair from under the ring and smacks Regal with it. Sin Cara stands on the barricade, then hits a diving hurricanrana on AJ into the apron. AJ's shoulder is hurt, and Regal pulls out brass knuckles and beats down on the shoulder. Sin Cara climbs in the ring and onto the top rope, and jumps onto Ajs shoulder. Regal then tosses Ajs face into the ring post. Sin Cara gives Regal a superkick and makes him bleed. Regal is holding his head, when Sin Cara tosses him over the barricade into the crowd. Sin Cara hits a La Mystico on AJ, and then AJ Taps

Tazz: What an amazing match from these three men! and we have a new champion

Sin cara celebrates with his new belt

Backstage

Mark Henry is getting ready for his title match, the main event

PROMO

DONT FORGET TO SEE SMACKDOWN.... THIS FRIDAY

Match 3, Tag Team Title match, Miz and Morrison vs Mick Foley and RVD Tornado Tag Team Tables Match

Matt: This looks to be a great matchup for the new ECW Tag Team championships!!!

The match starts off with Miz bouncing off the ropes and hitting a neckbreaker to RVD. Foley quickly catches Miz in an arm whip. Morrison bounces off the ropes and hits a chuck kick to Foley. RVD gets up and hits a dropkick on Morrison, only to be caught in a DDT by Miz. Miz is taunting to the crowd, but FOley gets up and hits a clothesline on Miz. RVD stands up and hits a Suplex onto Morrison. RVD jumps on Foleys shoulders, then jumps on the ropes and goes for a triple jump moonsault, but it gets turned into jumping gutbuster by Morrison. Miz gets up and kicks Foley onto his knees. Mis bounces off the ropes, looking for a Reality Check, but RVD runs over and hits a Monkey Flip on Miz. Morrison gets up and gets a cactus clothesline by Foley. Foley then tosses Miz out of the ring. RVD climbs the ropes and hits a frog splash on MMiz. Morrison stands up and DDTs RVD, then trips Foley and pulls him out of the ring. Foley stands up and tosses Morrison into the barricade. Morrison then tosses Foley into the barricade. FOley gets up and tosses Morrison into the barricade. Miz then hits a running reverse ddt onto Foley. Miz then turns around and hits mizard of oz on RVD. Miz picks Morrison up. Miz grabs a table and leans it up against the apron. Foley looks to stand up, but Miz tosses him into the table, but does not break it. RVD stands up, and tosses Morrison into the ring. RVD looks for a springboard splash on Morrison after getting to the apron, but Miz grabs RVDs leg and pulls him into Foley, breaking the table... but it doesnt count because RVD put Foley through the table not Miz.Miz grabs another table and sets this one up normally. Miz then takes another table and stacks it onto the other table. Miz takes a third table and sets it up right next to the two stacked tables. Miz then tosses RVD into the crowd. Morrison jumps over the ropes and onto Foley. Foley tries countering it, but only hurts himself even worse. Morrison stands up, and Foley is on his knees. Morrison jumps off Foleys back, onto the bottom rope, and hits a chuck kick to Foley. Foley then turns around into a reality check from Miz. RVD runs from the crowd into ringside. RVD then picks Miz up and tosses him facefirst into the turnbuckle post. Morrison from behind RVD tosses him into the turnbuckle post, making RVD bleed. Foley stands up, but is caught in a skullcrushing finale by Miz. RVD is caught into a flip bottom by Morrison. Foley stands up again, and clotheslines both Miz and Morrison. Foley gets onto the apron, looking for an elbow drop, but Miz stands up quickly and low blows Foley. Miz stands on the apron and hits a Skull Crushing Finale through the two stacked tables off the apron! The Miz and Morrison are the ECW tag champions!

Dolph: Look at the tag team champions doing an after match assualt

Miz lifts RVD up and places him on the table. Morrison climbs the barricade and hits a starship pain off the barricade, onto RVD, through the table!

Tazz: Well, now we know who the tag team champions are for sure.

Miz and Morrison go backstage with the tag team titles

Backstage
Vader looks ready for his match, until Christian shows up

Christian: You didn't hear, your match, will be for my title. and the best part is, my title will be defended using 24/7 rules, which means I could attack you whenever, wherever... good luck

Christian leaves laughing with Vader looking nervous

PROMO
Vader walks out to the ring, with a steel cage above.

Vader: OK, now here I am... Christian, just walk out here and let's fight right here right now.... Come on, Steel Cage match

Christian walks out and is standing right outside the ring.

Christian: OK, you know, I would give you the title match, but I injured myself and pulled my arm out of socket backstage when I was helping the staff pick up and move some things backstage, but I can do this, lower the cage NOW!!!

The cage lowers, and Christian runs to the door and places a chain around the door that he got from his pocket. Christian ties the chain to the steel, so the chain won't weaken it's grip. Vader tries getting out of the door, but can't Vader looks confused and Christian is laughing outside the ring. Vader gets an idea. Vader bounces off the ropes and crashes into the cage, busting it down onto Christian! Vader then starts punching the cage, but the cage is the perfect amount of distance from Chistian so that the cage nor the punches hurt him. The weight traps Christian down though. Vader gets off and drags the cage off of Christian. Christian starts running with his title. Vader starts chasing after him. Christian trips after a member of the crowd tosses a kendo stick into the ring. Everyone is confused, as this "member of the crowd" had a kendo stick and covered his face with a hood. Vader doesn't care. Vader picks Christian up and tosses him into the barricade. the hooded fan starts choking Christian, then jumps over the barricade, pushing off the security. The fan then grabs the kendo stick and delivers multiple blows to Christian, and Vader looks to shake his hand, but the fan hits a White Russian Leg Sweep, then takes off his hoody to reveal it's actually Sandman. The security come out, but Sandman scares them away with his kendo stick. Sandman delivers smacks with the kendo stick to both men, but then bad Dream plays as Tommy Drea,er runs out and picks Sandman up in a Dreamer Driver up, but doesn't toss him down in a dreamer driver, but let's him go and tosses him into the ring

Match 4, One on One match, Falls Count anywhere Tommy Dreamer vs Sandman

Sandman starts attacking Dreamer, but Dreamer counters one punch then pushes Sandman to the floor, then picks him up and tosses him out of the ring. Dreamer gives him a big boot, then leaves the ring and starts tossing Sandman into the apron. Dreamer then lifts him up, but doesn't know that Sandman secretly has a kendo stick that he grabbed from under the ring. Sandman then starts hitting Dreamer with the kendo stick. Sandman then grabs a chair from under the ring. Sandman places the chair on Dreamers ankle. Sandman then grabs the kendo stick and places it on Dreamer's neck, then stands on the two sides of the it so it pushes down on his neck. Sandman jumps off onto the chair, smashing his ankle by twisting it, plus Dreamer's . Sandman lift's Dreamer up, then tosses him into the announce table, then onto it. Jack Swagger runs out to the ring and locks in an ankle lock on Dreamer, to aid Sandman. Dolph Ziggler gets up off the chair then zig zags Jack, then allows Sandman to jump, and he goes for an elbow drop, but Ziggler catches his neck and locks in a sleeper hold, then looks under the ring and grabs a sledgehammer. Ziggler tosses Sandman's ankle onto the steel steps, then grabs the sledgehammer, then starts whacking the ankle with the sledgehammer, and ends it off by climbing the ropes, then jumping on the ankle. Jack gets up, but Dreamer Dreamer Drives him through the announce table.

Dolph then tosses Sandman's ankle into the turnbuckle post, then Dreamer takes ahold of it and locks in an ankle lock, but wraps his legs around Sandman's knee, in a twisting ankle lock. Sandman taps out

WINNER: TOMMY DREAMER

Dreamer and Dolph shake hands

Match 5, Evan Bourne vs Great Khali Fans Choice of Match

Tazz: Well, after that amazing match with Dreamer and Sandman, we have a fans choice match, where they pick the match type. They have had a poll as soon as they came in asking what match type they would like to see here tonight. We tallied up the votes and they picked

Matt: Number 3 picked was I quit

Dolph returns to announce table

tazz: Number 2 was Kendo Stick match

Dolph: And number one was TLC match!!!

The match begins after a Kendo stick is hung up above the ring and tables, ladders, and chairs are around the arena. Bourne goes for a dropkick, but Khali tosses Bourne out of the ring by grabbing his legs. Khali then walks out of the ring and strikes bourne with a chair, then places a chair on Bournes face and steps on it. Khali grabs a ladder and leans it up on the apron. Khali tosses Bourne onto the ladder, then climbs onto another ladder up about 5 rungs, then jumps on Bourne going through the ladder. Bourne gets up and jumps onto a ladder, going for a spin kick, but Khali catches him and gives him a two handed chokeslam through a table. Bourne still gets up, and hits a hurricanrana through a table onto Khali, then picks up a chair, smashes Khali's head with it, then climbs a ladder with the chair in hand. Bourne jumps going for a diving chair shot, but Khali hits a quick chop to the face onto the chair into Bourne. Khali gets in the ring with 3 ladders, then sets 2 up next to each other, and places the third one ontop of the two. Khali climbs the one ladder, then gets ontop of the 3rd and grabs the kendo stick. Bourne gets up, and bends over so that his back is revealed, taking defeat. Khali jumps off the ladders and smashes the kendo stick against Bourne's neck, then looks at the mark on Bourne's back and slaps it multiple times. Bourne tries running,

plays as Tyler reks runs out to the ring and takes out Bourne with a Reks You Up, then tosses him in ring and helps Khali beat him down. Reks and Khali bring in 4 tables, then they set them all up on one another. Khali starts climbing one ladder, and Reks climbs the other. Khali has a grasp on Bourne's hair, then place Bourne ontop of the top table. Reks gets on Khali's shoulders and jumps onto Bourne through all 4 tables!!!!!

Dolph: OMG That was an amazing move!!!

Main Event: Battle Royal for Number 1 contendership of ECW Championship
Drew vs Sheamus vs Christian vs HBK vs Ted Dibiase vs Yoshi Tatsu vs Dolph Ziggler vs Willaim Regal vs Vegeta vs Goldust (with extra stips by GM, but unknown)

The match starts off with Drew quickly tossing Vegeta over the ropes after smashing his arm against the turnbuckle pad, then hitting a Future Shock. Vegeta grabs a chain and ties Drew to the ropes, then leaves. HBK Superkicks Drew over the ropes, releasing him of the chain. Drew grabs the chain and runs after Vegeta, spearing him, then pulling his arms with the chain, making him say "I give up, let me go" multiple times. Drew doesn't stop, and tosses Vegeta over the barricade and they start fighting in the crowd. Dibiase and Yoshi grab regal and hoist him over the ropes, but Regal stays in and pulls Yoshi out. Yoshi touches the floor, then leaves dissapointed. Sheamus and Christian have been battling all this time, punch after Punch, until Sheamus trips on Dolph Ziggler's foot as he was running, going for leg drop on HBK. Christian gives Sheamus a Killswitch, then places him on the top rope and pushes him out. Dibiase and Regal lock up, but Regal gets the upper hand by hitting Dibiase with the brass knuckles. Regal then hits a knee trembler, then blow after blow with the knuckles, then tosses him into Christian. Christian spears Dibiase, then tosses Regal out after cheapshotting him. Goldust has been sitting all this time, until Ziggler and HBK give him a double superkick, lift him up, the tosses him over the ropes. Dolph then elminates Christian and Dibiase at the same time. The only men left are Dolph Ziggler and HBK. they both superkick each other though and knock each other out. Mark Henry runs to the ring, then places a chair on HBK's leg, then climbs the ropes. Dolph Ziggler saves him by Zig Zagging Henry, then tossing HBK over the ropes. Ziggler and Henry go blow to blow, until Henry is kicked in the knee, then gets caught in a sleeper hold and is KOd

JDUDE and his Co-GMS walk out

JDUDE: Now, Ziggler, the stips are, you are the Number 1 contender for the ECW championship, but now you pick the Hardcore Champion!!!!

Ziggler looks shocked

Ziggler: Well, I pick

JDUDE: Actually, I am sorry, you pick one of the men fighting for the title.. I mis-spoke

Ziggler: Well, I pick,

Dibiase holds his hands in a $ sign rubbing his fingers together.

Ziggler: DIBIASE

Backstage

Vader: Thank you Nash for being the Host next week

Nash: Any time

Nash walks to his car, and Vader leaves. Michael Powers and 2 masked men run and strike Nash, Michael tosses Nash through a car door, while the other two just beat him up with crowbars. Stone Cold runs and goes for a stunner, but Michael Powers Bombs him into a car. Hulk Hogan runs in, hitting the men with two huge axe bombers, then Michael grabs them and runs to safety. Hulk Hogan helps the other legends up

~Show goes off air~

Last edited by JDUDE on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JimLogan54
Admin
JimLogan54

January 31st, 2012 Edition of Tuesday Night ECW Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 31st, 2012 Edition of Tuesday Night ECW   January 31st, 2012 Edition of Tuesday Night ECW Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:48 am

JDUDE wrote:
Dolph Ziggler, Tazz, and Matt Striker walk out and sit down at an announce table.
Dolph: Welcome to the REVIVAL OF ECW, where we will have the first match right now... and just to let you know, us three are the announcers of ECW

Kofi Kingston does his entrance to the ring.

Tazz: Kofi looks excited for-

Rapp3r runs from in the crowd and strikes Kofi with a crowbar. Rapp3r continues to beat up Kofi. The Ref gets in the ring and stops the assualt.

Matt: Look at that assault shown by Rapp3r for the beginning match.

Match 1, Rapp3r vs Kofi Kingston

Rapp3r picks up Kofi and throws him into the turnbuckle multiple times. Rapp3r bounces off the ropes, but Kofi rolls out of the way of a spear. Rapp3r picks kofi up and strikes his back multiple times. Rapp3r bounces off the ropes again, looking for a spear, but Kofi gves Rapp3r a backhand chop.

Tazz: Look at that strike by Kofi

Rapp3r then looks to stand up, but Kofi hits a leg drop. Kofi climbs the ropes, looking for a crossbody off the ropes, but Rapp3r climbs the ropes quickly and grabs Kofi by the waist and tosses him into the ring with gutwrench superplex, but Rapp3r is still on the ropes. Rapp3r hits a huge moonsault.

Dolph: Rapp3r takes advantage of the moment with that Suplex then the moonsault

Rapp3r stands up, then waits for Kofi to stand up. Kofi stands up, but hits a dropkick. Kofi looks for a boom drop, and bounces off the ropes. Rapp3r hits a superkick though, then bounces off the ropes and follows it up with a spear, hitting the rap on combo. Rapp3r pins

Dolph: Look at the first match, as Rapp3r has won the first match tonight on the ECW Revival!

Rapp3r grabs a mic
Rapp3r: I don't need, any of your respect... (crowd boos). SHUT UP.. ALL OF YOU... I can show how dangerous I am.

Rapp3r rolls out of the ring, then sets a table up at ringside. Rapp3r drags Kofi out of the ring, then powerbombs him through the table. Rapp3r leaves, and Medics come to take Kofi out of the arena.

Tazz: Rapp3r may have taken out Kofi completely tonight...

Backstage

Vader is talking to JDUDE

Vader: So is it a yes, I get the job being the third ECW Co-GM

JDUDE: You got it man, good luck with the job.... but don't think you aren't going to wrestle, in fact... you will be in a match tonight

Vader looks shocked as JDUDE walks away

Tazz: Wonder what that was about

Match 2, William Regal vs AJ Styles vs Sin cara for European Title, Falls Count Anywhere match

Dolph: I still don't understand why I am not in this match....

Regal aims for the legs of Sin Cara, hitting a quick leg whip. Styles quickly hits a DDT on Regal, then a DDT on Sin Cara. Styles climbs the ropes then, looking for a frog splash, but Regal stood up and slapped Styles. Regal climbs the ropes and keeps punching Styles. Sin Cara stands up, and joins the brawl on the top rope. Sin Cara kicks both men, then turns Regal around and hits a double Flip Bottom of the ropes. Sin Cara goes for a pin on Regal, but it is quickly a kickout. Aj stands up, but is tripped by Regal. Regal stands up and tosses Sin Cara over the ropes. AJ quickly tosses Regal over the ropes, then does a suicide dive out of the ring into both Sin Cara and Regal. AJ grabs a chair from under the ring and smacks Regal with it. Sin Cara stands on the barricade, then hits a diving hurricanrana on AJ into the apron. AJ's shoulder is hurt, and Regal pulls out brass knuckles and beats down on the shoulder. Sin Cara climbs in the ring and onto the top rope, and jumps onto Ajs shoulder. Regal then tosses Ajs face into the ring post. Sin Cara gives Regal a superkick and makes him bleed. Regal is holding his head, when Sin Cara tosses him over the barricade into the crowd. Sin Cara hits a La Mystico on AJ, and then AJ Taps

Tazz: What an amazing match from these three men! and we have a new champion

Sin cara celebrates with his new belt

Backstage

Mark Henry is getting ready for his title match, the main event

PROMO

DONT FORGET TO SEE SMACKDOWN.... THIS FRIDAY

Match 3, Tag Team Title match, Miz and Morrison vs Mick Foley and RVD Tornado Tag Team Tables Match

Matt: This looks to be a great matchup for the new ECW Tag Team championships!!!

The match starts off with Miz bouncing off the ropes and hitting a neckbreaker to RVD. Foley quickly catches Miz in an arm whip. Morrison bounces off the ropes and hits a chuck kick to Foley. RVD gets up and hits a dropkick on Morrison, only to be caught in a DDT by Miz. Miz is taunting to the crowd, but FOley gets up and hits a clothesline on Miz. RVD stands up and hits a Suplex onto Morrison. RVD jumps on Foleys shoulders, then jumps on the ropes and goes for a triple jump moonsault, but it gets turned into jumping gutbuster by Morrison. Miz gets up and kicks Foley onto his knees. Mis bounces off the ropes, looking for a Reality Check, but RVD runs over and hits a Monkey Flip on Miz. Morrison gets up and gets a cactus clothesline by Foley. Foley then tosses Miz out of the ring. RVD climbs the ropes and hits a frog splash on MMiz. Morrison stands up and DDTs RVD, then trips Foley and pulls him out of the ring. Foley stands up and tosses Morrison into the barricade. Morrison then tosses Foley into the barricade. FOley gets up and tosses Morrison into the barricade. Miz then hits a running reverse ddt onto Foley. Miz then turns around and hits mizard of oz on RVD. Miz picks Morrison up. Miz grabs a table and leans it up against the apron. Foley looks to stand up, but Miz tosses him into the table, but does not break it. RVD stands up, and tosses Morrison into the ring. RVD looks for a springboard splash on Morrison after getting to the apron, but Miz grabs RVDs leg and pulls him into Foley, breaking the table... but it doesnt count because RVD put Foley through the table not Miz.Miz grabs another table and sets this one up normally. Miz then takes another table and stacks it onto the other table. Miz takes a third table and sets it up right next to the two stacked tables. Miz then tosses RVD into the crowd. Morrison jumps over the ropes and onto Foley. Foley tries countering it, but only hurts himself even worse. Morrison stands up, and Foley is on his knees. Morrison jumps off Foleys back, onto the bottom rope, and hits a chuck kick to Foley. Foley then turns around into a reality check from Miz. RVD runs from the crowd into ringside. RVD then picks Miz up and tosses him facefirst into the turnbuckle post. Morrison from behind RVD tosses him into the turnbuckle post, making RVD bleed. Foley stands up, but is caught in a skullcrushing finale by Miz. RVD is caught into a flip bottom by Morrison. Foley stands up again, and clotheslines both Miz and Morrison. Foley gets onto the apron, looking for an elbow drop, but Miz stands up quickly and low blows Foley. Miz stands on the apron and hits a Skull Crushing Finale through the two stacked tables off the apron! The Miz and Morrison are the ECW tag champions!

Dolph: Look at the tag team champions doing an after match assualt

Miz lifts RVD up and places him on the table. Morrison climbs the barricade and hits a starship pain off the barricade, onto RVD, through the table!

Tazz: Well, now we know who the tag team champions are for sure.

Miz and Morrison go backstage with the tag team titles

Looks good so far
Back to top Go down

January 31st, 2012 Edition of Tuesday Night ECW
Page 1 of 1