An E-Fed where anything can happen!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

July 16, 2012 Episode of Money Night Raw SuperShow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JimLogan54
Admin

PostSubject: July 16, 2012 Episode of Money Night Raw SuperShow   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:19 pm

~Raw Pyro goes off.~

Cole:Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WWE Monday Night Raw SuperShow. Tonight, we celebrate the defeat of CM Punk at the hands of Jacob Cass.

King:What the hell are you talking about, Punk won!

Cole:By disqualification!

Lawler:Besides, Punk gets a rematch tonight, here live on Monday Night Raw! And it's No DQ!

Cole:Tonights show starts with the new WWE Mr. Money In The Bank, Sheamus, taking on Damien Sandow!

~Sheamus enters~

Lillian:Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the new Mr. Money in the Bank, Sheamus!

Lillian:And the opponent, Damien Sandow!

~Ding Ding~

Sheamus starts the match hitting a double axe handle, three times.|Sheamus follows with a knee to the face of Damien.|Sheamus props Damien in the ropes.|Sheamus delievers 10 forearm clubs to Damien.| Sheamus picks Damien up.|Sheamus hits a White Noise .|Sheamus goes for the pin.|1...2...3!

Lillian:The winner of the match, Sheamus!

King:Up next, 2.0 vs a team chosen by Edge for the vacant WWE tag team Championships!

~Commericals for Bufflo Wild Wings, Red Dead Redemption Ultimate Edition and [Prototype 2]~

Lillian:This next match set for one fall is for the WWE Tag Team Championships, introducing first, the former champions, 2.0!

Crowd:Boo!

Lillian:And the opponnents!

"Loaded" by Zack Tempest hits

Crowd erupts.~

Cole:Wait a minute.

Jeff and Matt Hardy and Lita appear on the stage.

Lillian:Team Xtreme!

~Ding ding.~

Matt does headlock to Scoot.||Matt hits Scott with a clothesline.|Matt hits Scott with a Side Effect.|Matt goes for the pin.|1..2.Shane breaks up the pin.|Jeff charges into the ring and the Hardys hit a Twin Twist of Faith|Jeff gets tagged in.|The Hardys hit The Rapture.|Jeff goes for the pin.|1....2....3!

Lillian:The winners of the match, and the new WWE Tag Team Champions, Jeff Hardy, and the United States Champion, Matt Hardy!

~Commercial~

~Show returns~

Cameron/Naiome:Ladies and Gentlemen, the only living. Breathing.Funkasourous. In captivity. Mr. Brodus Clay!

~Brodus enters.~

Lillian:introducing the opponent, Drew McIntyre!

~Ding Ding~

Clay hits Drew with a forearm punch to the face.| Drew counters and does a sliding kick to Clay's right leg.|Drew climbs the second rope.|Drew goes for a flying axe handle.|Clay hits a headbutt.| Clay hits the What the Funk.|Clay goes for the pin.|1...2...3!

Cole:Thanks for coming Drew!

Lillian:Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner, Brodus Clay!

Cole:Up next, Jacob Cass promo!

~Commerical:~

~Commercial returns~

Cass is already in the ring, and is covered in bandages on his left arm, his right leg and chest.

Cass:LAdies and gentlemen, I proved, that I am the very best damn wrestler on the whole planet, by defeating the Best In The World last night to retain MY WWE Championship! Tonight, I have to fight that little wuss again!

~CM Punk's music hits~

Punk limps to the ring.

Punk:I may be hurt, but so are you, and last night, you didnt beat me! You hit me in the face with that title belt and ran away like a child who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar!

Cass:I kicked you ass all night, and tonight, it will be no different!

Punk:Weather it's me, or it's Sheamus, we will crown a new WWE Champion tonight!

Cass:Even if you beat me, what makes you think you will be able to hold that title long enough to make it to our rematch at SummerSlam?

Punk:I don't intend to, I intend to beat you, and make sure you don't regain that title.

~Monster by Skillet hits~

A man in a red and black jacket stands on the stage.

Cole Macgrath:I am coming for your title Cass, and you will not be able to stop me!

MC:Who the hell is that?!

Punk hits Cass with a roundhouse kick.|Cass runs away while Punk holds up the WWE title.

~Commercial~

~Commercial returns.~

~Backstage~
Edge is searching for someone, and looks at Daniel Bryan

Edge:Hey Daniel.

Bryan:Yo, what's up Edge?

Edge:Not that I don't have faith in Punk, but for the next pay per view, you are the next number one contender.

Bryan:What if Punk wins?

Edge:Then it's CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan, round VI.

~In the ring~

Lillian:This next match is the final match before our main event.

~Ryback enters.~

Lillian:Ladies and Gentlemen, RYBACK!

~Crowd cheers~

Lillian:And they opponent, Tyler Reks!

~Ding Ding~

Tyler punches Ryback 3 times on the back.|Ryback turns around and hits a clothsline.| Ryback hits a German suplex.|Ryback hits a running lariat.|

Ryback:Finish, this!|Ryback hits Shell Shocked.|Ryback goes for the pin.|1...2...3!

Ryback:FEED! ME! MORE!

Jimmy Jacobs attacks from behind.|Jimmy hits a spear to Ryback.|jimmy grabs a mic.|

Jimmy:At the pay per view. ~Jimmy slaps Ryback.~ I'm next!

~Commercial~

~Commercial returns~

~ Punk enters to a chorus of cheers.~

Punk:THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

~Cass enters to a chorus of boos.~

~Ding Ding~

King:I don't think this is a good idea.

Cole:What?

King:Starting a NO DQ WWE Championship Match, with only 15 minutes left on the show?

Cole:These two hate each other, they will end it sooner.

Punk tackles Cass to the mat.|Punk elbows Cass in the side of the head.|Punk runs out of the ring and grabs a chair.|Punk hits Cass over the head with the chair.|Punk hits Cass in the chest and back with teh chair 23 times, only to be stopped by the Ref.| Punk snaps a DDT to the steel chair.| Punk goes for the pin.|1...2....kickout.| Punk imitates Daniel Bryan's "Yes!" and roundhouse kicks Cass.| Punk props Cass up into a fireman's carry|

Punk:Best In the World!

Punk hits the GTS.|Punk goes for the pin.|1...2

The Show ends in utter blackness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

July 16, 2012 Episode of Money Night Raw SuperShow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1